Save time with the aircanada.com Web Check-in service for travel from Canada to the world, and from select U.S. cities, London Heathrow, Paris Charles de Gaulle and Tel Aviv to Canada.
You can use Web Check-in for yourself, your luggage, and to print your boarding pass. And all from your computer!
Frequently Asked Questions
We know that every minute counts, especially when you?re running to catch a plane. That?s why we?re now offering Web Check-in at aircanada.com for:
* Air Canada and Air Canada Jazz flights from Canada* to anywhere in the world
* Departures from select US airports to Canada
* Departures from London Heathrow, Paris Charles de Gaulle and Tel Aviv to Canada
* Passengers travelling with or without baggage
It?s easy. To issue your own boarding pass, just log on to aircanada.com as early as 12 hours or as late as 1 hour before departure for flights within Canada, 1.5 hours before U.S. departures and 2 hours before for international flights. Have the following identification in hand:
* Either Credit card used to purchase your electronic ticket or
* Aeroplan number included in your reservation or
* Booking reference (either a 6 digit Air Canada reference or booking reference
provided by your travel agent)
* and Passport and required travel document
When you have no bags to check:
* Go straight to security
* Then proceed to your departure gate
With your boarding pass if you have bags to check:
* Go to Express bag drop-off counter (#2 position), or the Air Canada check-in counter at least 1 hour prior to departure for flights within Canada, 45 minutes prior to departure to/from the U.S. and 1 hour before for international flights. Baggage will not be accepted if you arrive at the counter after this time.
And you can use Web Check-in just like our Self-Service Check-in kiosks to:
* Select a seat
* Check your baggage
* Standby for an earlier flight
* Standby for upgrades (if eligible)
So get there fast, and have a more enjoyable trip, with our new expanded Web Check-in service.
If you are unable to travel after using Web Check-in, please call your travel agent or Air Canada at 1 888 247-2262 to rebook your flight, after flight departure time.