Did you know that you can print out your Aloha Airlines boarding pass from your home or office computer as much as 24 hours in advance? (But not within 2 hours of your scheduled departure time). Click here to check in and print your boarding pass
Or, you can skip the lines at the airport ticket counters by obtaining a boarding pass from our convenient express kiosks. (At least 30 minutes prior to scheduled departure time).
HERE ARE SOME OTHER TRAVEL TIPS TO HELP SPEED YOU ON YOUR WAY
Before leaving for the airport
Pack carefully with these tips in mind:
Do not bring prohibited Items to the airport. Read the TSA?s Permitted and Prohibited Items list.
* Place valuables such as jewelry, cash and laptop computers in carry-on baggage only. Tape your business card to the bottom of your laptop.
* Avoid wearing clothing, jewelry and accessories that contain metal. Metal items may set off the alarm on the metal detector.
* Avoid wearing shoes that contain metal or have thick soles or heels. Many types of footwear will require additional screening even if the metal detector does not alarm.
* Put all undeveloped film and cameras with film in your carry-on baggage. Checked baggage screening equipment will damage undeveloped film.
* If you wish to lock your baggage, use a TSA-recognized lock.
* Do not bring lighters or prohibited matches to the airport.
* Do not pack wrapped gifts and do not bring wrapped gifts to the checkpoint. Wrap on arrival or ship your gifts prior to your departure. TSA may have to unwrap packages for security reasons.
* Leave plenty of time to get to the airport, and find parking if necessary. Aloha Airlines recommends that you arrive at the airport 90 minutes in advance of an inter-island flight and two hours in advance of a transpacific flight.