Flight Status Information
Many factors affect flight operations and America West makes every effort to reduce delays. A flight listed as delayed may still depart on time. Unless your flight is cancelled, it is important that you still arrive at your gate at the scheduled departure time. If your flight is shown as cancelled, please contact America West Reservations immediately at 800-235-9292 for updated information.
* All flight information is subject to change at any time.
* All times are local (specific to the airports for which the information is provided).
* The information above is for all legs of the flight number entered, regardless of your final destination.
* For information on a connecting flight return to the previous page and enter your connecting flight number.
Free Baggage Allowance
America West Airlines allows each passenger a maximum of two checked bags and one carry-on bag at no charge. Additional checked bags are subject to fees. See excess baggage below for details.
Exception: Star Alliance Gold passengers are permitted to check three (3) bags free of charge.
Infants paying 10% of the adult fare on transatlantic flights have the following checked baggage allowance on the complete itinerary:
* One (1) checked bag with the maximum total dimensions of 45? and maximum weight of 50 pounds
* One (1) fully collapsible stroller or one (1) child restraint device or car seat