Customer Service Plan
American Airlines and American Eagle are in business to provide safe, dependable, and friendly air transportation to our customers, along with numerous related services. We are dedicated to making every flight you take with us something special. Your safety, comfort, and convenience are our most important concerns. In June of this year American Airlines and other members of the Air Transport Association agreed to prepare and submit to the Department of Transportation (DOT) service plans addressing particular issues of consumer interest. American Airlines and American Eagle submitted their joint Customer Service Plan to the DOT on September 15, 1999.
Conditions of Carriage
Please see the full Conditions of Carriage for details regarding your rights and American Airlines' responsibilities.
Baggage Tips and Information
* Baggage cannot be checked prior to the day of departure
* Your baggage will only be checked to your final destination
* All checked baggage will be screened by the Transportation Security Administration (TSA). For more information about the TSA, go to www.tsa.gov*
* All carry-on baggage is subject to inspection by the TSA
* Your name and address must be on the outside of your baggage. Name tags are available at all airport baggage check-in locations
At American Airlines, our goal is to provide a relaxing and comfortable flight experience for every single passenger.
In our cabins, you'll enjoy the uniquely designed interiors with blue diamond carpets, gray swooping accents and seats with a sharp, deep blue design. We've carefully selected customized cushions for each seat to provide the maximum comfort throughout your flight.
We've also installed large and extended bins on most of our aircraft. These overhead bin extensions give you more onboard storage space and allow you to store and retrieve your roll-aboard bags wheels-first, making boarding and deplaning faster and easier. We've installed more powerports on our aircraft than any other U.S. airline, so bring your laptop or DVD player and stay powered up.
Vea el texto completo de las Condiciones de Transporte. Aqu? encontrar? detalles sobre sus derechos y las obligaciones de American Airlines.