The passenger is responsible for arriving at the airport prior to flight acceptance time limit which may vary according to airport or flight type (domestic or international flight) and never less than 30 minutes minimum.
Plan ahead to avoid arriving at the airport late due to heavy traffic, parking, etc.
Likewise, foresee additional security controls depending on your flight destination or origin requiring you to be at airport terminal building in good time
Hand luggage / in cabin
* For your safety and comfort only one piece of hand luggage is allowed which must not exceed 6 kgs. in weight and the following dimensions: 50 x 40 x 25 cm. (The sum of the three measurements must not exceed 115 cm.).
* 1 baby carrycot/baby buggy
* 1 walking stick
* 1 pair of crutches.
* 1 folding wheelchair.
Measuring equipment for hand luggage available at Spanair check-in desks.
For security reasons, please do not leave your luggage unattended at any time nor agree to carry on object on behalf of somebody else.
Include your documentation and necessary medicines for your journey in your hand luggage. Also included in your hand luggage keys you might need on arrival, your mobile phone and other necessary and/or fragile articles.
Some planes in our fleet have a wardrobe available for Business Avant Class passengers to hang coats or jackets.
The price per extra kilo:
* 1.4 % of the full tariff applicable to the route (not the booked tariff) on European flights
* 1.75% of the full tariff applicable to the route (not the booked tariff) on domestic flights
What is an Electronic Ticket?
It?s the new way to fly. It consists of electronically issued ticket stored on Spanair?s central computer until the day your flight, eliminating the need to have a paper ticket. To get your boarding card on the day of the flight, you only need your identity document or electronic ticket booking number.
Advantages of using E-Ticket
Quick: You no longer need to queue to collect your tickets or wait for them to arrive by post.
Safe: As there?s no physical ticket, you needn?t worry about losing, forgetting or having your tickets stolen.
Convenient: You can purchase your ticket from the comfort of your own home, through our web www.spanair.com or calling our Reservation Centre on 902 13 14 15. You can also go to your trusted travel agency or the Spanair airport sales offices. And should you need to make any changes, this can also be done from the home, simply call our Reservation Centre.
Cheap: On purchasing your electronic tickets through www.spanair.com, or Spanair reservation centre 902 13 14 15 you?ll save at least 3 Eur. If using a travel agency consult them directly.
How does it work?
* Simply book your flight through our web, www.spanair.com, our Reservation Centre 902 13 14 15, at our airport offices or your travel agency and request your electronic ticket.
* When booking through our web or Reservation Centre you must use a credit card. The cost will be charged automatically on completing your booking. You may pay in cash at our airport sales offices or your travel agency.
* When using Spanair.com or the Reservation Centre 902 13 14 15, we will e-mail confirmation of your booking together with journey details at the address you indicate.
* On arriving at the airport, you need only go to our check-in desks or Easy Check-in machines and present the identification document or booking number to collect your boarding card.
What documents do I need?
On arriving at the airport go directly to check-in, and have ready the following documentation:
1. Identification document or booking number.
2. Credit card you paid with, if done through www.spanair.com or the reservation centre 902 13 14 15.
3. Documents demanded by law or authorities of the countries, from where or through which you will be flying (ID Card, passport, visa, vaccinations...) and present them to Spanair prior to your journey.